Bali is more than a place; it’s a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind. they said “Maybe God is smiling while creating Bali”. Bali is blessed with the wonderful nature that is varied from the beaches, waterfalls, mountains, lake, temples, and cultures.
- Kuta is wild at night
- Seminyak has most clubs and beach clubs, more upper class
- Ubud is laid back, art, small shops, great food, healthy life style, yoga
- Lembongan Island is easy to get to and like Bali 40 years ago. Paradise
- Sanur is more quiet, a bit upper class in general, calm beaches, great restaurants at the beach side (pantai sindhu). Lots of live music.
- Indonesian Clove cigarettes are called Kretek and are smoked everywhere 86 Rainy season, October to February, Dry season March to September
- Bali (incl. Lembongan) are one of the best surf destinations in Asia
- Amed is the place where most scuba divers stay and where you can dive around the famous Japanese shipwreck
- Nusa Dua, 5 star resort area
- Jimbaran – seafood restaurants and BBQ directly on the beach, every night (busy, fresh seafood, tasty)
Bukit Penisula in the south, surfer’s paradise and still a little bit off the beaten track. Padang Padang Beach, Bingin Beach, Dreamland, Uluwatu, Balangan
Bali has virtually every kind of natural beauty. Glorious mountainous areas with lush greenery, scenic lakes, gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, flower gardens, gushing sacred rivers and secret canyons all make up the island’s landscape.
Address : Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang village, Gianyar regency, Bali, Indonesia
Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.